With the demand for high-power electronics rapidly increasing, there is an ever-growing need for high-thermal-conductivity adhesives that meet RoHs requirements.
NAMICS’ H9890 series is a pressure-less, low-temperature sintering silver paste combined with resin reinforcement and low-modulus technology. The result is a high thermal conductivity adhesive offering unmatched performance combined with world class reliability to meet the most demanding applications.
This novel technology provides a durable die-attach material with industry leading thermal and electrical conductivity for next generation power RF, power discrete and power module packages. The robust formulation is compatible with standard diebonding equipment and offers outstanding manufacturability with long dispense life, open times exceeding six hours and staging times up to 2 days for unrivaled flexibility on the production floor.
High Thermal Performance
- Unmatched thermal and electrical conductivity
- Ideal replacement for Pb solder paste
Superior Adhesion Strength
- High die shear strength at room and high temperature
- Offers high reliability and performance at elevated temperatures (> 2000C)
- Compatible with a variety of surface finishes:
- Gold, nickel- palladium-gold
- Bare copper
Best in Class Workability
- Continuous dispense for over 12 hours
- Long open time (> 6 hours)
- Long staging time (> 48 hours)
- Available in dispense or printing type