With the demand for high-power electronics rapidly increasing, there is an ever-growing need for high-thermal-conductivity adhesives that meet RoHs requirements. NAMICS has developed a pressure-less, low-temperature sintering silver using our priority MO Technology with resin reinforcement and low-modulus technology. The combination of these novel technologies results in a durable die-attach material with an outstanding thermal conductivity of 140 W/mK and electrical conductivity as low as 8 ohm-cm.
NAMICS MO Technology features:
- Offers low-temperature (200oC), pressureless die attach process
- Excellent thermal conductivity >> Similar performance as AuSn solders
- Unmatched temperature cycling and MSL performance due to resin reinforcement
- Low modulus technology and resin reinforcement allow for material adjustment for handling stress for a wide range of applications
- Proven and ready for High Volume Manufacturing using dispensing or screen printing
- Can be jet-dispensable!!!
- Designed for both Au and Ag plating as well as bare copper substrates