Stretch your imagination to the limitless potential of our inks.
NAMICS’ novel stretchable inks and paste provide designers and engineers the freedom to develop next generation In-Mold Electronics (IME) used to combine in-mold decorating process with electronic inks. Result, functional parts for automotive, medical, industrial and consumer market.
Interconnect to encapsulation to component mounting
Less tooling and assembly steps in manufacturing
Single part assembly with revolutionary design freedom
Functional parts with high reliability and robustness
High Conductive layer for creating interconnects, electrodes and antennas.
- Offers low resistivity and good thickness creating robust circuit design
- Outstanding forming performance offering:
- Minimal change in resistance at high draw depths
- No cracking during high temperature thermoforming (170C)
- Outstanding compatibility with decorative inks
- No change in performance
- High insulation and high flexibility
- Compatible with both silver and carbon based conductors
- Pinhole free
Conductive adhesive for bonding components onto interconnects.
- Syringe dispense for ease application
- High adhesion strength and flexibility
- Excellent electrical conductivity
- Snap cure system
Overprint for connector or resistive layer for PTC heater.