NAMICS’ Dam and Fill materials encapsulate your wire-bonded device as an electrically insulating material. The dam material is high-aspect-ratio material—dispensed first around the perimeter of the component, followed by fill-in the center to cover the component. NAMICS’ leading materials offer excellent moisture protection, very low stress, and high Tg to meet high-reliability application requirements.
Additional features include:
- Fine filler system for fine pitch wirebond applications.
- SVHC (Substances of Very High Concern) version to meet stringent EU requirements
- Ability to be jet-dispensed for optimal control
- Fast curing for high throughput
- High ionic purity and low outgassing for sensitive semiconductor devices